Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's been a while...

So, I haven't posted in a while -

Trae & Kayla celebrated their first wedding anniversary in Austin Texas, having moved to Houston in July 2009. Hollis and I have yet to visit them there, but Mom & Dad have made the trip twice. I should make sure we have the proper visas in our passports before booking airline tickets...

Easter is coming up and we will have a visit from Hollis' oldest grandson, Nick. This will be his second trip to Portland, and his first trip, by himself. We are looking forward to see him and to be a part of his 12-year old world. It will be a great learning experience. My parents will also be here, to add to the chaos. The last stop on their tour before heading back home to welcome Spring and enjoy what summer has to offer in Grafton.

It will be a wonderful holiday, and I hope to be able to keep this up, to note what exciting, and not so exciting things are happening in our world.

No comments: