Well, I sent out the "rally cry" for wedding help! We have such wonderful friends here and are so lucky that everyone is helping. Candi is running the creative side and we're putting decorations together to make the house into a "Winter Wonderland" complete with silver painted tree branches, silver snowflakes, yards of tuille & satin to finish it off. I am hosting a 'glitter party' to finish the snowflakes and tree branches. Jeanne & Ruth are coming in as reinforcements to help finish & put decorations in place. Patti is taking care of the cake while I have a hand in everything in addition to getting the food ready to go. We are less than two weeks away, but everything is coming together wonderfully. The rally cry was answered, and I have a great team of people in place to transform our house from ordinary to extraordinary.
Incidentally, we had snow today to inspire our decorating....
No comments:
Post a Comment